Cloverdale, Oregon/cloveralestc002.jpg

Previous | Home | Next

This hotel was just east of the bridge that links Cloverdale with Old Woods Road. The building that was McDonalds Market in the 80s is on this location across from the drugstore and old dress shop location.

Lloyd McKillip allowed this photo to be scanned. His caption of the photo reads as follows, "Old Cloverdale Hotel where McDonalds store is, burned in 1920. From left Clyde Hudson, Ferris Styverson, Bob Call, ? Styverson, Mrs. Medsky and others not known. The Medskys operated the hotel."