SouthTillamookCounty.com/RC11 copy.jpg

Previous | Home | Next
This is the first documented school in South Tllamook County! The following was written by Cecil Gist Klinker, year unknown: "This school was located on the farm belonging to Hugh Skarda (during the 1950s and 1960s db). It was between the sk arda home and Thelma Huson's home. It was organized in 1880. It was called Big Nestucca Valley School #4. After this school was discontinued, some of the people started another #4. It was built on the north side of the road near the Cold Spring Cheese Factory. Then it was moved below the road and added onto for a home.